Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Weekend Getaway





My weekend was full of fun. I needed to get away so I visited my friend in Houston, Texas. She is big and pregnant and it was great to think about someone else happiness. Sometimes you just need to get away from all the doctors visits and treatments. It was good while it lasted. Talking to your friends on the phone is one thing, but sometimes you need to be around for girl talk or just hang out. I took the Megabus, which was great because it gave me time to myself and time to reflect on life.
The doctors want you to be cautious while having a low blood count (meaning my immune system is really low) but that does not mean that should shield yourself from the world. I take it one day at a time and that's good enough for me. Just make sure to SANITIZE, SANITIZE!
xoxo
Superbritt

Drizzy and me chillin'


No comments:

Post a Comment