Thursday, October 27, 2016

Susan G Komen Race for the Cure


I had a blast. This was my first time as a survivor participating in Race for the Cure. Thanks to all my supporters who came out bright and early on that Saturday morning. The atmosphere was full of survivors, pink and happiness. Thanks to my employer Waste Management who sponsored me this year for the walk. My team was awesome and we had a wonderful time, surrounded by the spirit of all the survivors and people currently going through breast cancer. This was a great experience for me. Meeting other women and watching them as they walk with pride and hope. Pink is more than just a color. It gives you something to fight and live for everyday.
xoxo
Superbritt












Supporters from afar and my high school teacher and her football team in Chicago. Thanks for the support!!

No comments:

Post a Comment