Thursday, February 16, 2017

TATA's after 3


Today was good day. It's been 3 months since I had my last reconstruction surgery. Wow! how time flies!! Pretty much, my doctor with the "gifted hands" said these girls look good. I'm so excited and happy! Never thought in a million years I would have implants. Trust, it was not by choice!

So ladies make sure to research your doctor when it comes to reconstruction surgery. This is so important. Make sure the surgeon specialize in reconstruction. NOT ALL DO! BE AWARE!

  • Ask to see their work
  • Look for reviews
  • Ask plenty of questions( they should not mind because they want you to feel comfortable with your decision)
  • If possible, find a breast surgeon and plastic surgeon that work together for these procedures.
  • Last, make sure you like the surgeon. BIG DEAL!! The more you like, the happier you are about your decision.


 Choosing the silicone implant was an easy choice only because, #1 my husband liked it and #2 it gives you a better result when dealing with no breast tissue. I felt and touch the other ones, but they were too firm for my liking....... but everyone is different. 

Always remember to love the skin you are in and know that implants are only options. You do not have to get them. 


My visit's are always fun and enjoyable. I get to hear how beautiful and nice my breast look. 

What girl wouldn't want that lol..... 

So if you are every in the Dallas area, make sure to check out Dr. Landon Perry. He never disappoints.






No comments:

Post a Comment