Saturday, February 11, 2017

Unwanted News


February 11th



Today marks the day when I found out I had cancer. I was working when I received the devastating news. My life change in a matter of seconds. I did not have my mother to turn to only because she does not live in Texas, but I had my two "mama bears". They were able to comfort me, show me love and tender care. This day for me sometimes feels like yesterday yet when I take a look at my pictures, I see how far I have come. 

I am missing a person who was also there for me on that day. I will never forget the words he spoke.

 He looked at me and said "promise me you are going to fight this" and my reply was yes. I will always hold on to those worlds because everyday is a battle.

Cant believe its been a year! A year I will never forget. A year that has shown me how strong I can be and a year that changed my life forever. I will always share this day and moment with them.

Now look at me. I fought and kicked cancer in the ass!

xoxo Superbritt







No comments:

Post a Comment